TRAINING VENUE/ Address:
STEALTH PRIME CENTRE Level 1 & 2, B-12A-1 Jalan Zuhal U5/179, Seksyen U5 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
TRAINING SCHEDULE –
TRAINING NOTICE will be issued to confirm each TRAINING SESSIONS, as stated on yearly training schedule.
TRAINING FREQUENCY is 3 times in a month i.e. 1ST, 2ND & 3RD weeks only – NO TRAINING ON PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
EFFECTIVE TRAINING FREQUENCY VERSUS INTENSITY POLICY:-
i. If number of students in a session < 20 students – training frequency = 2 times in a month
ii. If number of students in a session > 21 students – training frequency = 3 times in a month
REGISTRATION = RM100 per year per student; renewal = RM50 per year per student.
MONTHLY PROFESSIONAL FEE (MPF):-
1. If, age 17 years old & below = RM60 per student or
2. If, age 18 years old & above = RM80 per student.
3. Kindly ensure your Professional Fee is updated to at least the current month on the EVERY 7TH OF EACH MONTH; failing which penalty charge of RM10 will be imposed for the month concerned.
4. If student want to learn more than one discipline/ subjects – a discounted Monthly Professional Fee will be given when there is an offer (term & conditions applies).
5. Group Personal Accident RM50 per student per year (optional but encouraged)
ABSENT FROM TRAINING/ CLASS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
1. Activation Fee = RM50 will be imposed to respective student, on top of the Monthly Professional Fee allotted for him/ her, IF ABSENT from scheduled training/ class 2 sessions or more in a month without acceptable Medical Report/ valid reasons.
2. In an unavoidable circumstances, student must request permission to be absent from scheduled training/ class via writing to Technical Administrative Board (TAB) Chairman & wait for the approval accordingly.
3. NO TRAINING is conducted during state emergency/ disaster/ epidemic/ pandemic/ hazard/ riot/ curfew & etc.
4. NO REPLACEMENT CLASS, unless approved by chief instructor; NO REPLACEMENT CLASS FOR ABSENTEE.
5. Students must be punctual for class/ training according to time allocated; NO EXTRA TIME ALLOWED, students must leave training area/ dojo/ dojang/ pool/ classroom/ lecture theater immediately once class/ training ended.
1. There are times where instructor will extend training time to cover classes/ training in future; a notice will be issued within 14 days before the effected date.
2. Additional training/ classes/ cross session will be conducted whenever near tournaments/ exam and/ or whenever deem necessary.
1. Training Uniform/ Gi/ Dobok depending on quality & purpose; must be purchased from our Dojang/ Dojo/ Gym only.
2. Rental Fee of RM100 per year per pair of uniform/ Gi/ Dobok is granted for deserving students subject to availability & approved by Chief Instructor; uniform/ Gi/ Dobok concerned stays in Gym/ Dojo/ Dojang only.