Our perspective about HWARANG.
We segregate our HWARANG Training into 7 major system of training i.e.:
1. HWARANG NINJA – modern ninja styles of combat skills.
2. HWARANG NINJUTSU – traditional styles of combat skills.
3. HWARANG SHAOLIN KUNGFU – non-religious combat/ fight skills.
4. HWARANG SHAOLIN NINJA – non religious combat/ fight skills.
5. HWARANG SANDA SANSAO – sporting direct & full contact combat sport.
6. HWARANG SHORINJI KEMPO – traditional style of fighting.
7. HWARANG KEMPO KARATE – western version of Karate.
Our training is led by Malaysia Hwarang Federation (FHM). Our establishments in the country are registered under Societies Act 1966 & Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF HWARANG
Styles of fighting works with the purpose & philosophy of truth; justice principles are used to the maximum.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.