JUJITSU is a Martial Art & Combative Sports that were established centuries ago, mostly in Asia region, i.e. Japan. It was said that Jujitsu was the killing art trained by samurai, when they had to fight villains without their weapon whilst still wearing their Samurai attire & armors.
JUJITSU styles back then were divided & grown into countless streams or styles depending upon their leader or Chief Instructors. JUJITSU was then spread all over the world, making it branched into more system & styles.
In 19th centuries, it was said that JUJITSU athletes & instructors from Japan went to Brazil, America & other European regions to promote JUJITSU & organizing combative challenge worldwide. Some claimed that JUJITSU practitioners had challenged most of western Boxers & Wrestlers to fight them at that time.
There were huge number of JUJITSU techniques (mostly ground technicalities) were then absorbed by Judo athletes in training & competition.
Here we train JUJITSU in 3 majors systems i.e.:-
1. BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU (BJJ) – Brazilian styles of ground submission Combative Sports training.
2. MUSHA JUJUTSU – Japanese traditional styles of stand-up & ground fighting Martial Arts training.
3. COLT JUJITSU – Modern styles & western concept of Jujitsu training.
Here, Malaysia Jujitsu Association (MJA) led all our system of training. MJA is an independent non-profit organisation. MJA is perfectly free from all kind of profiling, discriminations, insecurity & etc.
Our establishments in the country are registered under Societies Act 1966, Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978 & Sports Development Act 1997.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF JUJITSU
Students will be adaptive to opponent ability & proficient to take winning advantage, regardless in stand up or ground positions. Students must seriously understand the nature of their combat engagement.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.