Our perspective about MUAY THAI.
We segregate our MUAY THAI training into 7 major system or streams i.e.:-
1. MAD DI MAA LIAO – traditional styles Muay Thai training.
2. MUAY THAI KRABI – Muay Thai combined with pair of short rottans or pair of machetes.
3. TOMOI BORAN – Perlis version of Muay Thai.
4. MUAY THAI SPORTS – Modern combative sports specific.
5. KRABI KRABONG – Weaponry fighting for Muay Thai experts.
6. BOKATOR – Cambodia/ Khmer style of combat/ fight.
7. LETWEI – Burma/ Myanmar style of combat/ fight.
Our system of training are led by Malaysia Boran Association (MBA) (pending approval). In Malaysia, Our establishments in the country are registered under Sports Development Act 1997, Societies Act 1966 & Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF MUAY THAI.
Prohibited acts or striking actions that are unlawful in other combative sports especially clinch, elbow strikes & knee strikes can be executed freely in Muay Thai Sports.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.