Here is PADU & our perspective.
Dr.S.Suhaizy supported by his Martial Artist friends developed Martial Art & Combat Sport of PADU for our country, Malaysia. Expecting one day PADU can be accepted as National Identity for Martial Arts & Combative Sports that unites all kind of diversities in Malaysia.
PADU training is led by Malaysia Padu Federation (MPF). Our establishments in the country is registered under Societies Act 1966.
Benefits of PADU training is the right FORMULA to face the future by sustaining combat ability, strict discipline & philosophies of Martial Arts training.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF PADU
In PADU, each student must train the following components:-
1. Combative Training Methods for SPORTING SITUATION (PADU MMA).
2. Combative Training Methods for REAL ATTACK SITUATION.
3. WEAPONRY TRAINING Methods for Sporting situation.
4. WEAPONRY TRAINING METHODS for Real Attack situation.
5. CRIME AWARENESS & Defensive Training Methods.
We are open to send PADU athletes to reasonable Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) challenge whenever invited.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.