Our perspective about SAMBO.
SAMBO is combative sport that is originated in Russia. Some called SAMBO as Russian Judo or Soviet styles wrestling.
We train SAMBO to help producing potential athletes for our country, Malaysia. Therefore, we put our athletes into our unique yearly development program and open their mind to train anywhere and will go to participate in any relevant seminars or tournaments, if we were invited.
Our training is led by Malaysia Sambo Federation (MSF). Our establishments in the country are registered under Societies Act 1966, Sports Development Act 1997 & Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978. We support any national association, athletes or potentials that have the same intention with us.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF SAMBO
Greek Wrestling & Judo approaches added with striking actions via hand & legs makes SAMBO looks unlimited in preparing fight game plan or formulating winning strategies.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.