Our perspective about SAVATE.
SAVATE is well known in France.
In Malaysia, SAVATE train the following concepts & systems:-
1. KICKBOXER – point scoring Combative sport techniques.
2. FENCING – modern Sword combat techniques.
3. CANE COMBATIVE – cane combat techniques.
Savate training is led by Savate Combative Centre registered under Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978. MALAYSIA SAVATE FEDERATION (pending approval) is managing Savate activities in Malaysia.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF SAVATE.
Savate applies practical & simple combat movements.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.