Our perspective about SILAT.
WAJADIRI TEMPUR segregate its training system into 8 concepts & specializations:-
1. GERAK SILAT TEMPUR – extraction of traditional fight & various escape techniques.
2. GERAK SILAT TARONG HUNTER – realistic technical suggestion for street fight.
3. GERAK SILAT AMOK PERANG – battlefield team combat techniques.
4. GERAK SILAT BERBISA – vital point attacks & recovery.
5. GERAK JATI – therapy, rehabilitation & healing exercises.
6. GERAK CASTAS – Malay’s traditional weaponry training (batu, selendang, keris, golok, parang, lading, sabit, kerambit, lembing & panah).
7. GERAK SAMAR – Malay’s ways of camouflaging (women & girls are encouraged to master).
8. GERAK TEMPUR OLAHRAGA – focus on combat sporting specific.
Our Silat training is led by Federation of Wajadiri Tempur Malaysia (MWF). Our establishments in the country are registered under Societies Act 1966 & Registration of Business Act 1956 P.1978.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF SILAT
We put respect & etiquette above fairy tales in our day to day training routines. We accept everyone to learn Silat as long as they are mental & physically healthy.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.