Here is TAE KWON DO ONE & our perspective.
Every good fascination in the world comes from one, i.e. the human mind. One is about the brain quality of a human. There is nothing wrong to have a mind with multi-tasking conditioning; in fact, it is a brilliant act that is absolutely suitable for the current era of globalization, united we stand.
Our training attitude is unlimited, therefore it must not be controlled by unnecessary limitations or potentials that divides human. Time changed, people changed & everything will also change eventually.
TAE KWON DO ONE is a martial art & combative sport system that combines both TAEKWONDO WT & TAEKWON-DO ITF technicalities in it training routines. The syllabus & curriculum covers both WT & ITF details. Students must understand both system in complete sequence order.
In Malaysia, Tae Kwon Do One is led by Malaysia Tae Kwon Do One Confederation – MTC (pending approval). The Stealth Martial Arts & Taekwondo Academy is the pillar of strength in propagating all three systems nationwide.
TECHNICALITIES OF TAE KWON DO ONE
International Taekwondo One Tournament is conducted yearly in TAEKWONDOWON, Korea. TKFM never fail sending athletes & officials from Malaysia.
JOIN US & enjoy your freedom.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.