Our perspective about TANG SOO SO.
TANG SOO DO or DHANGSUDO is well accepted as Korean Karate or Korean styles Karate. Elements of Kung Fu, Okinawa Karate & Taekkyeon are integrated into TANG SOO DO training routines since it was popular back in the era of 1940 to 1950.
Modern TANG SOO DO has several international Head quarter around the world monitoring & promoting this unique Martial Arts within their own preferences. Nevertheless, the truly Korean Based Tang Soo Do is limited.
Our training is led by Malaysia Dhangsudo Federation (MDF). Our establishments in the country is registered under Societies Act 1966.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF TANG SOO DO
TANG SOO DO is classified as stand up fighting system like TAEKWONDO & KARATE. In addition to standing combat, grappling & throwing methods are also used in training routines & competition.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.