Our perspective about TONG-IL MOO-DO.
The existence of TONG-IL MOO-DO had been known since 1979. World Tong-il Moo-Do Federation (WTMF) manage TONG-IL MOO-DO operations around the globe.
In Malaysia, TONG-IL MOO-DO is led by Malaysia Tong-il Moo-Do Federation (MTMF) i.e. TONG-IL MOO-DO MALAYSIA. Our establishments in the country is registered under Societies Act 1966.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF TONG-IL MOO-DO
Body is a holy place that house the soul. TONG-IL MOO-DO philosophy discouraged excessive attack aiming to injure the opponent body; practitioners are encouraged to be “combat creative” in controlling their rivalry be it in combat sport or anywhere.
Aside from “Bon” (standard pattern) TONG-IL MOO-DO has an open ended weaponry skills, accompanying it day to day training routines.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.