Our perspective about YUSUL.
YUSUL refers to almost similar technical motions & movements of Jujutsu that includes striking, locking & throwing techniques demonstrating it into more Korean philosophy & styles.
In Malaysia, YUSUL training is led by MALAYSIA YUSUL FEDERATION (FYM). FYM is in the process of doing it groundwork in line with the core personality of Gongkwon Yusul Headquarter i.e. Grandmaster “KwangJangnim” Kang Jun, the founder of GONGKWON YUSUL (1996) in promoting the values of YUSUL training.
Our Instructors from FYM are putting effort learning, training & to be qualified by the Grandmaster himself. Our establishments in the country is registered under Societies Act 1966.
Aside from encouraging Combative Sports in Malaysia, we support MMF in promoting Martial Arts in Malaysia. Other than our Specific Teaching Qualification, our Instructors are approved by PROMA (Federation of Professional Martial Arts Instructors Malaysia), Malaysia National Coaching Certification (Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia) & Malaysia Human Resources Ministry – NOSSS.
TECHNICALITIES OF YUSUL.
YUSUL fluidity of movements & dynamic on stand up posture is balance with ground intelligence. YUSUL regular training will condition the student mind & body to face street fight, not merely combative sports.
READ & UNDERSTAND THIS
In line with MMF direction, we are free from all kind of negativities, especially:-
On top of that, we prohibit the following profiling & related activities:-
We put the truth & respect above all – love – peace – freedom.
POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT IF YOU CONSISTENTLY LEARNING & TRAINING WITH US ARE:-
1. Ability to differentiate the right against the wrong.
2. Awareness towards managing sense of insecurity.
3. Proficiency to distinguish true against false.
4. New perspective & unique ways looking at life.
1. Gain self-control ability.
2. Improvement in decision making quality.
3. Progressive maturity of bravery spirits.
META PHYSICAL INTEGRATION
1. Intellectual competency.
2. Fitness specific tailored to combative skills.
3. Calmness in trouble shooting life issues.
1. Open your mind, explore the world via Martial Arts & Combative Sports.
2. Make friends, not enemy.
3. Leadership is Action.